Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Season! \m/

Christmas Party is one of the occasions during Christmas season. Exchanging gifts and cards are just a traditional way of giving thanks to each other. Symbolizing the peace and joy ... and the friendship that never lasts...

But now that my friends and I were already finished college, It's time to level up our theme for our Christmas party...
and I call it "Accomplishments & Trials". I'm glad that we're all employed now. It's time to share the challenges we've been through. The sacrifices beyond success. I want our party to be remembered that we inspired each one of us by this theme. 'Cause being with positive people makes me stronger and I need it now. I became motivated when someone believes in my dreams and goals. So, to inspire others... I want everyone to tell their story about the things they've encountered during 2014. Before this year end... this is the most important time to appreciate and be thankful on what we had now. Just like what the song said "Life is too short so take the time and appreciate". If we want something next year, let's work for it and have faith.

and to share what happened on our get together?  to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment