Friday, October 31, 2014

My Angel

"Hi, im Lizette Reyes... My hobbies are... I love to..... I have 3 brothers and I am the eldest & only girl. 1 of my brothers just passed away 2weeks ago. He had blood cancer for almost 10years called Leukemia. " ... that's the saddest introduction iv ever made in my entire life. My tears were seemed to drop infront of my classmates and professor. And whenever I remember that moment, it still feels the same. I was in 3rd year college that time. My classmates were like, "ohhhh................." that was the time that I really dont know how to hide the pain ('cause they always see me as a happy girl) so I stopped and get back to my seat.
December 2009 was my loneliest Christmas.... the most painful part was when I can't sleep at night because he's been on my mind. Then I get my notebook that time, trying to write what I feel. My notebook was filled by tears .... 
Ate miss you totoy. It's been 5years but it feels like you just passed away yesterday. But even if it hurts too bad, im still glad that you did ur best just to be with us. And youre wih God now, I know youre enjoying your world. I LOVE U SOOO MUCHHH... My Angel.....


Salamat sa mga tumulong sa kapatid ko para sumaya sya sa mga araw na nabubuhay pa sya., lalo sa mga celebrities na'to.... napakalaking bagay para sakanya ng pagdating nyo para mameet sya.... . Hindi mapapantayan yung mga ngiti nya dahil sa simpleng hiling na mabigyan sya ng oras na ganito. .. My brother's now happy I know.... :D \m/ rak en roll kana jan! \m/ <3 We Miss You!




No comments:

Post a Comment